Mobile Request: Dragon Ball AFK

ShiningSoul

Silver Member
Tokens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to make a request. Dragon Ball AFK, one of the few idle games I think is worth playing (kinda laid off it lately for Z: Kakarot, but yeah).

Granted its kinda hard to find since it goes by other names... none of which say "Dragon Ball" (Dragon Champion for one, lol). And one of the only sources for info is Facebook as it doesn't seem to have its own website I can find.

Please, Log in to view content.

Anyone else play this game?

Game-Invaders

Staff Member
Admin
Lifetime Diamond
Verified
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd like to make a request. Dragon Ball AFK, one of the few idle games I think is worth playing (kinda laid off it lately for Z: Kakarot, but yeah).

Granted its kinda hard to find since it goes by other names... none of which say "Dragon Ball" (Dragon Champion for one, lol). And one of the only sources for info is Facebook as it doesn't seem to have its own website I can find.

Please, Log in to view content.

Anyone else play this game?

We're happy to announce we are adding this to the section later today ;D
Thank you for the request!

OP
S

ShiningSoul

Silver Member
Tokens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this still being added?

Though I must admit it hurts seeing this as I need to get another phone, and I'm unable to play this atm. Still its one of my favorite mobile games and I won't waste any time getting back to it when I can.

Just hope my guild hasn't kicked me out for inactivity lol~

MRevelle83

Silver Member
Tokens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll second this, as it is one of my favorite mobile games (which isn't saying alot because of typical mobile game quality lol, but this one is good).

UnkL

Silver Member
Tokens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually only play these type of games (big time popular like DBZ and bleach) if reccomended. I'll have to check this out!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.