Awesome
Mod
Diamond Member
Verified
Tokens
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Paladins Fully external Aim helper and Triggerbot
External means that nothing is read from memory or written in the memory of Paladins.

Quantum.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:

Aimbot

• Adjustable aim trigger key
  • Adjustable FOV
  • Diffrent Aimbot settings for humanlike aiming
  • TAimbot (aimbot + triggerbot in same)
  • Triggerbot (auto shoot when enemy gets in your crosshair, great for sniper)
  • Adjustable triggerbot key
  • Adjust firerate
  • Adjust when it should trigger when it sees enemy

Misc
  • See how big your fov is / searching for player is
  • Bunnyhop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video

Comming soon

Will keep updating it with new features

Price:
BTC (instant delivery when payment is verfied):
One time payment: 60 USD
Also offer Lifetime and private builds, PM me and we can talk

Contact Spiken#5142 on discord in Game-invaders official discord channel

All gold and diamond members get discount.
PM me and ask for your discount
Become a member today here: https://game-invaders.com/amember/aff/go/Spiken

[Gold]

10% discount

[Diamond]
15% discoun

* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected i will do my best to get the cheat update. We dont do refunds!
NOTE you have agreed to a virtual non-refundable digital product which is VIP Access elevated from standard access in the form of a one time payment. Any misuse such as chargebacks or disputes will result, in a permanent termination of your access and future products we also reserve the right to raise a legal dispute against you!

Macc

Lifetime Gold
Tokens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be interested to see a video of this in action. No memory reading/writing I assume means it's a pixel bot? What is it written in?

OP
Spiken

Spiken

Awesome
Mod
Diamond Member
Verified
Tokens
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would be interested to see a video of this in action. No memory reading/writing I assume means it's a pixel bot? What is it written in?

Hello,
If you look the video of realm royal, the games have the same base -
Its fully pixelbased correct

You also have some gameplay here: